Saturday, January 19, 2008

Travel Plans Set!

I will be leaving Sacrmento Saturday Morning (Friday Night) Midnight... Going to Houston, changing planes and arriving in Guatemala Saturday 12:33pm. I have asked that they bring Angelo to me that day. As, I can't wait to get my hands on him...


Here is our sch.:

2/2 Arrive in Guat

2/5 Embassy Appointment

2/6 Visa Appointment

2/7 RUN LIKE HECK AND COME HOME


We will be staying at the Grand Tikal on the 9th floor... Already confirm the reservation.


Angelena's foster mother will be coming to the hotel for a visit. She does know I am not bring Angelena, but she still would like to see me... So her and her daughter will come and spend an afternoon with us.


We were hoping Ginger was going to be able to come with us, but it doesn't look it is going to happen. She has recently moved and is starting a new job. She is planning on coming to CA, when Angelo is home, that way she will be able to see both my Guat Tots together at last.

There is so many people going to Guatemala around the time, I am sure we will be fine. I even know someone that will be there Monday moring to visit her Guat Tots and will be staying at the Grand Tikal... We have became pretty good friends of the last year or so.

I have meet many many family's through my adoptions, they have been a tremendous support. They know the ups and downs, and understands them. They don't give you comments that they just don't understand about. THEY ARE COMPLETE SUPPORT... AND I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITH OUT THEM... I LOVE YOU ALLL!
I also have a wonderful family that has been there through this with me, especially my mom. SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST SUPPORTS in these adoptions... She has been my bouncing board, for the good and yes, the bad too... I am SO SORRY MOM... I only hope I can be as big of an insperation to my children, as you have been to us. I know no one stronger than my mom... It takes a lot to take her down, and going through these 2 adoptions, I have been able to do that.... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY MOM... I know you have been my source of strenght, and I feed from you! When I felt that I just wanted to give up, you would tell me... Look at that little girl, and tell her you want to give up.... You have a cure for everything! Now in a few (HOPEFULLY) short weeks, we will have the newest little Guat Tot in our home.... AND I PROMISE HE WILL BE THE LAST! MY NEW MIDDLE NAME IS: NOAHAMORE... get it... No More!
HUGS FOR NOW!
Ellie

8 comments:

Holly said...

Ellie, I am just so tickled for you. Angelo and Angelena are so lucky to have a mom who goes to the end of the earth and back for them. How lucky they are to have you for a mom and to grow up together.

One of these days we HAVE to get together. We could meet at the Oakland zoo, Marine World, or something! Hey...maybe even when Ginger comes, I'd love to meet her too.

Have a safe and WONDERFUL trip!

nikki said...

Ellie, I am so happy for you!!!
Angelo and Angelena are so lucky to have you, and your family.
Can't wait to see pictures of him in your arms forever!!!!!

Nikki said...

Eeeek I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Nikki

Robyn said...

Congratulations, Ellie!! It won't be much longer until Angelo is in your arms forever!!

Robyn

Ruth said...

Wonderful news! I'll be praying for a safe and uneventful trip...well uneventful other than getting your hands on that beautiful boy.

Ruth
www.guatemalansisters.blogspot.com

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is AWESOME news!!! I'm praying for safe travels and a quick return!!

Thanks for asking about Emily. She is having surgery again on Jan. 31 to remove a grape sized tumor that was found after the baseball sized tumor was removed!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Ellie I cant believe you are leaving in less then a week!!! I'm thrilled for you and your kids, you are so close to all being together!! I can't wait to see pics and hear about your trip.
All the best!!
Stacey

bodegalee said...

a HUGE congrats on Pink! HOORAY.... you'll have to let me know when Miss Ginger and Maya come to CA and maybe we can rendezvous somewhere! :) Can't wait to see pics of your little prince in your arms at last :)
Leigh