Tuesday, January 15, 2008

TIME IS TICKING SO SLOW

TIME IS TICKING SO SLOW
The next four days are going to be getting the best of me....
I have so much to do. Yet, I can't funtion.
I want this to hurry up, yet, I don't have enough time.
So here is my OFFICAL perdiction...
US Embassy received the DNA 1/16
US Embassy matches file and issues the Appointment Slip 1/18 - 1/22 (they have a 4 day waiting)
My appointment could be: 2/4-6
I can't even make my travel plans until they issue the appointment. I do know where I will be staying... Same place I stayed when I picked up Angelena...
Grand Tikal in Guatemala City.
I really like this place, and the people were friendly. They have an indoor swimming pool.. (not that I will go in it), they even had an underground mall that is attached to the hotel. Lots of places to go...
I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHEN!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an incredible time....
I am so happy for you.
Enjoy every moment even in anticipation...
He's a lucky boy.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like you got a plan!!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
I am SO SO with you...my DNA is the same place yours is...in Miami as of 8:45 and scheduled to be in GT by 6. I, too, have SO MUCH to do, but can't do any of it as all I can think about is getting PINK! At least we'll have a couple weeks between actually getting our ePINK and leaving for our appt. so we'll have time to go into FAST mode and get everything ready for our BABIES to come HOME!!! Hey..see ya at the embassy!

Timberly

Anonymous said...

Hey Ellie....4:06 DELIVERED!!! How bout' you, girl??? Holy Moly, we're on our way!!!!

Timberly

Stacey and Dewey said...

Ellie, I'm THRILLED for you. What a magical, stressful amazing couple weeks. Hang in there you are SO close!!!!
Best Always!!
Stacey