Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last Post till Guat
OK... So tomorrow I will be leaving... I am so nervous and don't know why... It isn't like I haven't traveled to that country before... I can't sleep, I can't stay focused, I can't think...
I went to bed at 8pm last night, passed out... 10:56 I was wide awake, and my mind running circles, I finally fell back to sleep about 12, then woke up in a panic at 2am... Litterly sitting straight up on my bed trying to catch my breath from hyper ventalating... I had a very vivid bad dream... fell back to sleep abut 3:30 and woke back up at 4:30... Pretty much said forget it, and got up and made a cup of coffee... I cannot figure out what is wrong with me... I didn't have this much anxiety when I picked up Angelena... What is going on in the back of my mind that won't relax? I finished all my paperwork that need to be done prior to going to Guat, and sent it to my corrdinator to double check it cause my mind is being really flighty... She send me a LIST... BIG LIST... of stuff I have to redue on them... Out of 8 different forms, only 1 was right...
Anyway... So, here is another part of my plan... I will be taking my laptop, and if I can get Internet Connection at the hotel, I will post from there... But I am sure it will be only a little, as I am sure I will have my hands full with Angelo.
Well this will be my last post on US soil... So, thank you everyone for all your support, and I will talk to you later... Like, when I am a mother of 2! hahaha... OMG... Do you see that... of 2??????
HUGS
Ellie

10 comments:

Stacie said...

Have an awesome time picking up Angelo and safe trip home! Can't wait to see pictures!

nikki said...

Oh Ellie,
I just know you will have a great trip. Try to relax and enjoy your time with Angelo!!!!
Safe travels and can't wait to see pictures!!!

Shelby said...

Yeah Ellie--
Can't wait for that next post from the Mom of 2!!

Nikki said...

I can't wait to hear all about it- so exciting!!

Nikki

Unknown said...

I will be stalking your blog!!!!!!
Try and relax, and enjoy that baby boy!!!
You are so blessed to be bringing him home. Prayers for all the in process families, and for the future of adoptions in Guatemala.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Only one more sleepless night then Angelo will be in your arms forever!!! Once your on the plane you will be fine. Notice I didnt say the airport that part is never fun :) I can't wait to see the new posts!! Good luck and have an amazing time enjoying every minute of being a mom for the second time.
xoxoxox
Stacey

Gail said...

I sure hope you can post from Guat!! Have a safe and wonderful trip.
Gail

Derek and Jennifer said...

Tag you're it! Check out my blog for the rules!

I'm sure you'll be too busy but if you have a moment of down time you can have fun with this game.

Have an awesome trip!!!

Princess D said...

Oh so excited for you. You will be ok, and home before you know it with your new son! So thrilled and glad this day is finally here. Love the post below about 123 Go too funny. She is beautiful. Can't wait to see family pics of all of you.
Hugs,
D

Robyn said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Robyn