Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A House Never Empty

No matter what we have to do, we always find time for family. When we were in TX, the only time any of the kids would come out there was durning their vacations. Now that we are shoulder high in boxes, don't even look in the garage... We always have family with us durning the weekends. It is amazing who much these kids get along... or rather say, don't have boxing matches.

When I first brought Angelena home she was afraid of everyone. Including the kids, she had to be clung to me the whole time, (which I didn't mind).... Now... when they walk in the door, she runs in circles, yells, jumps with excitement... Mommy who... Yep... I am a thought in the dark at that point... But that is good...

I love to see just who much these kids love each other. I told all the kids, Angelo will be home in a few weeks, and Oh Boy... Excitement in the house... We all sat down and watched the video I got of him last week, and were talking... The boys all agreed they were going to teach him boy stuff, cause me not being married, he needed a boy roll model... I thought that was so sweet... Later that day, the kids were playing XBOX, and I heard one of them say the "F" word... I called him into where I was and by the time he got there he was crying... I told him, I am not going to hit you, or yell at you, I am just going to talk to you... And I explained, I don't allow that in this house. Does he want Angelena walking around saying that word? I told him I don't want to hear that ever again... He was ok, and said sorry... Then I said... Are you going to teach Angelo those words? He started laughing and said, he can't speak english...

I busted out laughing, and didn't even get a chance to explain... That is another day...

I know that these kids love each other so much, and this is what I wanted for Angelena even before I knew about Angelo. I was on a mission to bring my family back together, and it appears to be working... Now, in only a few more weeks, Angelo will be coming home! Yahoo...
The suspense is killing me!
HUGS

2 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So adorable. I love those photos. She looks so happy and like she is having so much fun! I love her hair too!

Liz G. said...

Darius has gotten so big!! He's growing up before your eyes, too, huh?