Sunday, January 27, 2008

I AM SO IN LOVE...
Everyday I feel so blessed to have this little girl in my life... I never knew the kind of Love I have for her ever exsisted. The look she gives me, the hugs and kisses out of no where, the grins when she is doing something bad and knows it, the smelly things that come out of her...The way she curls up on my lap..


She is getting more and more independent, and when she gets herself into something she can get out of... The "HELP ME" yell is adorable... She is talking so much more... We have been working on numbers...
Here is how the numbers go:
ME: One
Ang: Two
ME: Three
ANG: GO
I can't seem to get her to do 4... She thinks it is a game... Which it is... But, at least she knows 123 GO!
Or, another favorite, she will drop something and go to look for it, and can't find it... She will pop her head up with her arms out and say "Where it go"... I would tell her, I don't know, and she will say it again, "Where it go".. it is soooo dam cute.
As we crawled into bed last night, I looked at her and said, baby, this is our Last Saturday Night together with out your brother... She looked at me and said... OK... NITE NITE... As if she really did know what we were saying. We cuddled up and started to fall asleep. Then she jumped up and crawled up on top of me and got right up into my face, and said... MINE... I thought what are you talking about, and then she kissed me, and laid back down and went to sleep. I just wonder if she really knew what I said, and was thinking about it, wanted to tell me, I am her's... I will never know... But these are the kind of cute and adorable things she does...
Anyway... I will close for now, and say as I have always said... I LOVE MY LITTLE GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART... SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVERY HAPPENED TO ME, and NOW, I WIL HAVE ANOTHER BEST THING HAPPEN TO ME IN A FEW DAYS...
HUGS
ELLIE

8 comments:

bodegalee said...

ahhhh.... such a great story.. AND those pics are BEAUTIFUL... where did you have done? Love them and she's just gorgeous! I'll email you before you leave re: your recent note to me :)!!

Leigh

Kelly said...

Your daughter is beautiful and so is your son. Congrats on your pick up, can't wait to see all abput it!!!

Sarah said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! Your little Angelena is just BEAUTIFUL!! Enjoy these last few days with your little girl snuggling "HER" mommy... when your sweet Angelo comes along, the dynamics will change, but the love you have for your sweet daughter never will.

Love her little Angelena-isms... she sounds too cute!

Wendy said...

She gets more and mo re beautiful every day. These pictures are fabulous! Enjoy being just the 2 of you for a few more days, and then it will be just the three of you.....

Kelli said...

She is sooo cute!!! You will have to watch out when she is a teenager. She is going to be a heartbreaker!!!!

Kelli said...

Congrats too!!!!! I can't wait to see pix of the 3 of you together!!! This is what adoption is all about!!!

Melanie said...

I'm so very happy for you! And such a precious story of Miss Angelena...can't wait to see you all 3 together

Robyn said...

These pics are absolutely beautiful!!

Robyn