Saturday, January 05, 2008

Thoughts....

Have you ever just laid in bed and watched your clild sleep? You wonder what she is dreaming about, you watch her facial expressions, you see her burst out with laughter.... But, you really don't know why... So why would you start laughing with her? I think I figured this out at 3 am this morning.... Your heart lights up cause you see your child in her most inoccent moments in life, and you know they are happy, which makes you happy...

On the flip side, what about those nights when she is sleeping and she has a frown on her face? or when she yells out... NO... Do you wonder what is going through her mind then... Yes... Do you want to wake them up cause they are having a bad dream... Yes... But do you wake them up... NO... (NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY, THEY GET MORE PISSED OFF AT YOU!)

Do you ever wonder what they are trying to say to you, when they babel? You ask them what are you trying to say? And they repeat exactly what they said prior... SO you know in their minds they are saying the say thing... But what is it???? Why do after they repeat it 2 times, you still have no clue, but answer them YES? What if it was No Answer? What if they are saying "Can I go play in the middle of the street?" I have a new answer... I love you too!... Better safe than sorry!

Do you ever wonder... (OF COURSE... that was a stupid opening...) what are they going to be when they grow up? A Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, stay at home mommy... Which ever it is, you KNOW she will be successful, cause you are instilling values in her now...

I so wish I could see in the future, read minds, understand babel talk... If only my crystal ball could tell me the answers, my magick wand helps me provide the saftey and understanding, I would be rich...

I have been taught that things happen for reasons, I have said this many times, aloud and on this blog, to friends and family.... Now, I do believe this, but now, I want to know the reasons. I have also always said, we may not know the reasons now, but someday we will find out the reasons.... Someday is here - SO TELL ME! WHY, WHY WHY...

Why is the sky blue
Why can't I sleep at night
Why can't my WHOLE family be safe and happy
Why can't we have perfect world
Why can't we have everything we want
Why can't we see the future


Why does it hurt so much when we don't have what we want now... (ANGELO - Granted he will be home in a few weeks)


Why is the Guat Gov being STUPID for all those kids waiting to come home(for those who read this that don't follow the Guat Adoptions Laws - major changes have taken place, and all the kids that have been waiting to come home have pretty much hit a wall, pending more stalled time)


Why do things change from hour to hour? Roller Coaster ride after Roller Coaster ride...

In my closing of thoughts... I know what is going on in Guatemala will not effect Angelo coming home. BUt is has effected 1000s of children waiting to come home... And I know many of these families, and can only pray that Prayers will be answered... The torment that the Guatemala Government is putting these family though is unbearable at times to say the least. I feel that many of these families are a part of my family, and those kids are like my nieces and nephews...
So with this I want my "Family" to know, I am with you all 100%

HUGS
Ellie

2 comments:

Alleen said...

GREAT post!!!

My heart is so heavy thinking of all of the babies caught in the middle of this junk in Guatemala.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love this post. Yes, I will admit that I was in tears while reading it.