Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN GUATEMALA!!!
The DNA results arrived in Guatemala yesterday at 4:06pm. I have a copy of the DNA results, and they are 100%, no doubt that Angelo is the original child givin up at birth. No switching here... But we all know that, cause whats the chances of another child looking exactly like Angelena and not be related?
So, do you realize what my next post will be?
Got any clue?
Yep, you guessed it... WHEN I GO AND PICK HIM UP...
Now, here is the kicker, the US Embassy has 4 days to issue you an appointment, if you don't get it in 4 days, you can start stocking them. Well yesterday somones posted that their DNA was recieved at the Embassy on Monday, and the US Embassy issued them their Appointment Slip yesterday. Almost 48 hour apart. Their Appointment is on 2/1. So, now if I am so lucky... Our appointment can be either the 1st or 4th... IT JUST HAS TO...
So, keep your eyes open and keep checking...
HUGS
ELLIE

8 comments:

Shelby said...

I'll be stocking the blog for the departure dates!!!!

Tina said...

Congrats! Here's to Pink!

Stacie said...

Yeah!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!! i have a feeling pink will come quick!!
loves!

Nikki said...

Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki

Gail said...

That is great! I'm praying you don't have to wait through the weekend to find out the date.
Gail

Holly said...

Fingers crossed!!

Princess D said...

Hoping for you :-) Wow, this is so fantastic. Maybe after your bring little man home we can actually meet and I can see both of your beautiful kiddos!

D