Wednesday, January 02, 2008

THE NESTING STAGE
Now, let me remind everone that we moved middle of Nov. Angelena has been sleeping with me , and we have been using her room for a "Catch All"... With the unexpected news we are out of PGN on 12/17, we figured we needed to get working on the kids room!
Here is a before:
More of Before:
And After:



Mind you, we are still in the process of getting it all together, but I must say, it is a pretty good start... I still can't find the boxes for the beddings, curtains, and all the Pooh stuff... But, heck, any improvement at this point will do... Just don't look at my room now!
HUGS

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Looks Great!

Julie said...

It's adorable! I LOVE the "Angels Gather Here" - how appropriate!! :)

Gail said...

It looks wonderful!!
Gail

nikki said...

The room looks great!!
You better get moving momma, Angelo will be home before you know it!!!!