Friday, March 30, 2007

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO????
Ok, I have to admit, I am hooked... Adicted... Stressin....
My morning ritual...
Alarm goes off.... It is my IPOD Receiver... Guess what I wake up to EVERY MORNING.... NURSEY SONGS... Here is the story on that... I cleaned out my Itunes on my laptop, and thought I would load a couple of Angelena's CD's so when we are in the car she can hear her songs... So, I load them onto my laptop, plug in my iPod and start down loading the songs... Guess what... It whipped out all 800 songs I already had loaded, and now only has Angelena's 3 CD's on it... So, trust me... I don't even waste my time with the dam snooze button... This morning I woke up to "Go Tell Aunt Rosie"... Ok so you get my mood.... Then I walk my but into the kitchen turn on the Coffee machine, let the dogs out, make a bottle, finish making my coffee, drink it, make another cup, wake up Angelena, change her diaper, give her HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of kisses, put her back in her crib, and giveher the bottle... She will be asleep in 10 minutes flat for another couple of hours....I walk into my bedroom, with my 2nd cup of coffee, turn on the shower, drink more coffee, and pretty much finish getting ready for work.... THEN, I make a TO GO cup of coffee in my travel cup... SO YOU SEE.... COFFEE IN MY MORNING RITUAL...
So this morning, it started out like any other... BUT, when I went to fill the hooper in the top of the Cappacino Machine, I opened my container and found it empty! I went to the Pantry and found the LAST BAG that I have.... These are not going to be good mornings in the near future... I NEED MORE GUATEMALA COFFEE BEANS FROM GUATEMALA...

I have tried the:
8 O'Clock Coffee... NOT THE SAME
Arabic Coffee Beans... NOT THE SAME
GUATEMALA COFFEE BEANS FOR STARBUCKS... NOT THE SAME...
SO, I am now on a mission.... The next time one of my friends go back to Guatemala, I am sending money... Maybe they will smuggle me a 1/2 ton back! HAHAHA Ok, maybe, I can get a bunch of people bring me back a couple bags...
SO with that....
ANY TAKERS???
OH... AND GINGER.... I know you are going in 2 weeks, but not sure when you are coming back... So, I will send you some $$$ and wait for you return with MAYA to pick it up!
HUGS


8 comments:

Calico Sky said...

I so agree the big company, doesn't cut it like 'real stuff'!!!

I am not much of a coffee drinker - but love the smell. However, I feel very strongly about my Jasmine Tea!!!!!

Unknown said...

How about ordering it online somewhere???
I'm not a coffee drinker either, but I feel for ya...
The latest pics of Angelena are precious.
I caught Aidan sleeping with his butt in the air too.
I thought he was being fetal because he was uncovered and cold, but then I caught him another time all covered and butt still in the air:)
Take care,
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie~

I'm finally getting around to checking out your blog. You left a comment on my blog a while back. I find it so hard to keep up with all the blogs on Michelle Smiles and my boss tends to frown on me reading blogs all day at work :(

Let me just say, your daughter is GORGEOUS. What a beauty! You are so blessed to have each other. We are still waiting to bring our son home ~ It tears me up inside. He turned a year old on 3/15 but we were lucky enough to spend his birthday with him in Guatemala City.

I'm hoping that we will be traveling to bring him home soon. I'll check with you when we know our travel dates to see if you need some beans. We'd be happy to bring some back for you. Best of luck tracking some down in the meantime.

All the best,
Caryn

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

GOT YOU COVERED AND DON'T SEND MONEY!!!

Michelle Smiles said...

It is amazing stuff. I'm getting ready to go foster - do you have a certain brand you recommend in Guat? I've always stuck with coffee at the Westin and i don't know what it is. I've been afraid to buy it and bring it home because I was sure I would be disappointed. Now I can try different brands while I am there and find a good one to bring home!

Nichole Foster said...

Here are a few links to a few brands of Guat Coffee, https://shop.theliteracysite.com/store/item.do?itemId=1520&siteId=2001 http://www.nextag.com/Coffee-Tea-Cocoa--zzguatemalaz2700038zB6z5---html

Hope those help.

Nichole

bodegalee said...

Oh, how I can so relate - yet my AM addiction is tea... and when I'm not looking, Ellie finds a straw and sucks it down (talk about really thinking you're losing it, as you try to wake up). You're sooooo fortunate that miss Angel sleeps in!! OH, how nice. My little missy has been getting up between 4:30 and 5 AM since the day we came home (and we've tried everything to change that!!)... Hmmm. maybe I should switch to coffee! :) She may not be so apt to scarf it down :) Angelena is sooooo precious. Love all the pics.. and hope we might be meeting all you sometime soon!!

Alleen said...

I'd love to know which brand you like too. I brought a couple back with me and they just didn't cut it like the stuff at the Westin! I also bought some fair-trade Guat coffee online and it's pretty good, but still not the same.