Friday, March 02, 2007

PIT STOP!!!
Well, after running around all day yesterday, we went and made a pit stop at the airport... TO SEE WHO?????
GINGER and DEBRA
On their way to Guatemala to see MAYA!!!
It was great. I haven't seen Ginger since she went with me on the Pick-Up.. And let me tell you... ANGELENA remembered her...
Angelena is very picky on who hold hers, and don't let anyone else hold her execpt Me and Grandma... Angelena went to Auntie Gin, NO PROBLEM, infact, AUNTIE GIN held her as we walked though the airport. Then when we were in the car going to the International Terminal, she was still in AUNTIE GIN's arms, then when we parted, she was still with Auntie Gin and Debra... Smiles and All... We have pictures, but I haven't downloaded them yet...
SO, it is now 9:20 in the morning... So that means Ginger now has Maya in her arms. I am SOOOOOOO GLAD that Ginger is holding her precious little angel right now... And trust me when I say this... SHE AIN'T GOING TO PUT HER DOWN... Opps... Except to change in into those 50 something outfits she brought with her!
Now, as for Angelena... ALL WENT WELL... NO HARNESS, NO CAST... JUST TIME... They are going to watch her, because they know that she was delayed when she came home, and she is now pulling up and trying to walk. So they think her hips can tighten up a little. We are to get her checked every 2 months... Unless we see that is not improving.
Well that's all for now... As, I will still will be going private. I have eveyone's info that requested to stay in tuned. If anyone else wants to be added, just let me know.
Hugs

8 comments:

nikki said...

Oh Ellie,
I am so happy to read this post. I bet you are just so relieved (sp).

Thanks also for the update on Ginger.

Calico Sky said...

Ellie, I definately want to keep following.
Sooooo glad the trip to see Ginger went well, I know it meant a lot to her. Maybe I should plan a stop over too?!

Unknown said...

Happy for your good news on Angelena:)
Jeanne

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Ellie,Im so glad your Angelena doesnt need the harness.Ill keep her in my prayers.Im glad ginger is with her baby as well cant wait to see the updates on her page.I would like to be added to your private list please.I would enjoy to follow you and angelena on your lifes journey. ddotty@hotmail.com Thanks Mary

Anonymous said...

Ellie I am also so glad to hear that this is something that Angelena can outgrow!! I would also like to be added to your blog so I can follow along. (hope_mfc@yahoo.com) I started following your blog from the forums. BTW my daughter is about 3 weeks into her DOC band! Angelena looks so adorable in hers! Take care, JoAnn

bodegalee said...

MAJOR PHEW!!

I was soooo thinking of you yesterday.. YAY!! Sooo glad that things arent a slam-dunk at this point.. and hopefully she'll never need to deal with the cast/harnass.... Oh I'm sooo happy for you and sooo happy you got to see Ginger and Deborah!! What a fantastic start to your weekend :) Hugs to you both!!

Crystal said...

Ellie--hi!!! Hey I definately want to keep following too!!! I am so happy for you that your sweet Angelina does not need a harness, cast ect... --I am so glad you got to see Ginger!!!! HOw special!!!! hugs to you and that sweet baby of yours!!!!