Tuesday, March 27, 2007

POST 100...... AND A GOOD ONE!
POST DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
ANGELENA'S 11 Month BIRTHDAY
Not only is this the 100th posting, but it is Angelena's 11 Birthday today. SO first I would like to say....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
Now... Here is something I don't think I have posted before... Angelena's step mommy's, Jasmine and Honey.... Talk about giving baby space... They seem to mind their own business, unless Angelena cries, or plans on invading their space...
Notice, they are both (not Angelena) lying down by the back door enjoying some R&R..
With a little movement, due to an invasion of Angelena, they settle down again... HOW LONG WILL THAT LAST???
NOW that she has their undivided attention.... She will leave them now.... Imagine that!
Oops... Wait... Honey's tail is moving... Something she has to stop and check out!

That was the end of the Dog Pictures...
Now onto the newest sleeping position...
Yes, she is still a sleep....
Yep, still breathing.... Hey what is that under her arm....
Her Unicorn.... Got to hold onto it so she can have a restful sleep!
And now a Sunday morning wake up call from Mommy...
First you have my sleeping beauty....
MOMMY, get that camara out of my face and pick me up... Now that you woke me up!
AND NOW THE BEST FOR LAST>>>>>>>> First a little story...
When I first decided to adopt, or rather, first decided to tell my family about it, one of my brothers made a comment.... Invest in a Harley... Yep, a Harley Davidson Motor Cycle... Now why would I want to do that? I think Motor Cycles are dangerous... Unless they have Training wheels on them! Ok... Now, Angelena's Uncle, had just bought himself a Harley... So, you see where his mind was.... SO these PICTURES ARE FOR HIM!!!

Meet the newest "WEST COAST CHOPPER FAN"
Need to check under the hood.....
Man... This thing isn't moving very fast....
I am now thinking of a good get away plan....
DUMP THE BIKE AND USE THE KNEES.... MUCH FASTER!!!!
HEY... MOMMY HAD TO STILL MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.... CHECK OUT MY BLACK PATTEN LEATHER SHOES!
BYE FOR NOW!!!!


6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

HAPPY 11 MONTHS ANGELENA!!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE. GETTING MORE PRECIOUS BY THE DAY. MAKE YOUR MOMMY TAKE MORE PICTURES, I NEED THE ANGELENA FIX MORE OFTEN.

ELLIE, SHE IS SO CUTE. LOVE THE SLEEPING PICS. HOW DO THEY CURL UP LIKE THAT? GET A HARLEY? I THINK YOU DID BETTER.

Calico Sky said...

Oh Ellie, how I have missed Angelena updates during my time with no internet (3 weeks!!!!)!!!!

Angel said...

Happy 11 months you cutie!!!! :0) Angel

Alleen said...

ADORABLE post!!!!!!!!!! She's too cute for words. Love her little butt in the air sleeping.

nikki said...

That is the cutest Biker chick I've ever seen.
Happy 11 months Angelena!!!!

Lori said...

Happy 11 months Angelena!! And look at that beautiful head of hair!! She is gorgeous!!