Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Well, Friday I will be making a little trip to CA, and returning on Saturday. This is going to be the first time I will be away from Angelena for a whole night. I am already getting a little worried... I won't get my daily kisses in, and I am going to miss her SO MUCH...
I know that this trip is VERY important, and has the possiblities of changing our lifes in the very near future... So I am going to suck it up...
Well, more will follow later... AND DON'T FORGET....
MAYA IS COMING HOME!!! HIP HIP HORRAY FOR GINGER!!!!

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Just think of all the extra hugs and kisses that you will get on Saturday.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess D said...

Oh, I know that is hard. Enjoy your mini trip. i hope when you move out here we can meet up sometime. It would be fun to get the girls together for a playdate.

Have a safe trip.

D

Calico Sky said...

the big trip is finally here! I am sure Angelena will do fine, and Ginger is right, you'll have lots of extra cuddles!
Who is taking care of the sweet little one?

Angel said...

Oh I remember how hard it was to leave Kaitlyn when she was so little!!! Try to soak in the peaceful night and then hurry home! I am excited for you. Angel

Angel said...

OH MY WORD! I have missed so many posts. I had your blog saved weird in my favorites. It was saved on a particular post instead of the home page. I kept thinking you hadn't updated. I hope you will let me have access if you go private access. Sorry I've been missing everything! I'll have to catch up. Angel

bodegalee said...

Ellie,
I'm sorry as I meant to keep better tabs last week - werent you coming out on Wed? I'm probabaly losing it - my senior brain! Soooo you're back by now? How did it go? Will we have new semi-close neighbors soon?? :) Sure hope so and hope your sweetie did ok without you the one night!!