Monday, March 05, 2007

GINGER IS OK!!!!!!!!AND OUT OF PGN!!!

Just to let everyone know Ruth was so gracious to call the Hotel and spoke to Ginger... All is well, she don't have her PC with her, so she can't send pictures...THANK YOU RUTH!!!!

I am beginning to wonder if I have been dialing the right cell phone number... Cause, now it says it is disconnected, and my cell phone is dead to pull the number off.....

ALSO- GINGER CALLED ME THIS MORNING.... SHE IS OUT OF PGN.... MAYA IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!

BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS GINGER IS WITH MAYA, AND THEY ARE HAVING TONS OF MOMMY TIME!!!!

Enjoy Ginger.....

HUGS
ELLIE

2 comments:

nikki said...

Can you imagine the celebration at the westin. I am soooooo happy for Ginger.
Woooo hOOOOO MAYA IS COMING HOME!!!!

Calico Sky said...

SOoOOOOOO happy!
I am going to ask Ginger if I can do a post with Maya's picture about her being out!
Yippee!!!!