Sunday, January 14, 2007

Well, I know it has been a while...


We came home from CA. The airplane trip was horrible, not sure if it was because we were coming back to TX, and were misserable, or the ride just out right sucked. Angelena didn't feel good, teeth crying.... Come to find out she had ear infections... She is on meds, and we are doing better...


Christmas Day was amazing... We all got together and opend the Wall of Gifts... I did some photo's with Angelena in the middle of them... The pictures remind me of the game Where's Waldo...


I have talked to Ginger a couple of times, her trip to see Maya was amazing. I know she was heart broken when she had to leave her, but she WILL BE HOME SOON.... Maya is getting so big... She is adorable! AND SHE IS IN PGN!!!Check out her blog...


When we got to CA, Angelena was very clingy... It took almost a week for her to get used of people, then it was time for us to go. She had a wrestly match in Aunttie Kathy's bed with Danni... It was funny.. GREAT PICTURES!!!! Angelena even got to see Santa... Imagine that... Santa showed up Christmas morning when all the kids were there!!!


Now that we are back in TX, the house is up for sale, and plans are to move back to CA when it sells... Sure do hope it sells bdfore Angelena's 1st Birthday... I want that to be in CA...


Well enough of that... NOW for some PICTURES!!!

Here are 5, the next post will be more!








1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the picture of her in the middle of the gifts. Send that one to me. I need one now. Sounds like you had a great Christmas.