Friday, January 19, 2007

Can you guess what it is?

Guess what Angelena's Mommy got in the mail yesterday...

Here are a couple of hints...

1) It is small
2) The inside is brown
3) It is hard
4) It changes shape when you smash it
5) It has a different smell
6) When it is soaking wet, you throw out the waste
7) It gets messy if you drop it
8) The outside comes in all different colors

Have you figured it out yet?

Here is another hint...

IT CAME FROM SOMEONE THAT WAS IN GUATEMALA RESENTLY....

IT IS NOT A MESSY DIAPER EITHER!!! But I bet I had you going!!!!





IT COMES IN A BAG LIKE THIS




AND LOOKS LIKE THIS


Ok, yes, it is COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE, and COFFEE... I had to say that 7 times, cause I received 7 bags of it... AND IT IS ALL MINE... This is some pure GOLD from Guatemala.... I just love it. It is the best coffee I have every had.

Angelena wants to thank her Aunttie SOOOOOO much to taking such good care of her mommy!!!

So with that said, I got to go now, the COFFEE GRINDER IS CALLING MY NAME!!!

Hugs

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Gross!! If I had not known what it was, I would have went the dirty diaper.