Saturday, January 27, 2007

STRESS


Ok... I have been so stress out these last few weeks, I just need to shout out...
Everything happens at once... First when we got back from CA after Christmas, it was official, we are moving back. So with that said we need to:

1) Find a good realitor
2) Drink some Coffee
3) Take down every single family picture in the house, fill the holes and paint.. (which makes me upset, because none of the family is here, and I look at these pictures everyday and see their faces... Now they are all in a box and the house seems so empty without them)
4) Pack a ton of stuff, cause the realitor said less it better
5) Drink more Coffee
6) Go back to work Full Time
7) Do Angelena's Post Homestudy Report (which will be completed 2/3/07)
8) Applied for Angelena's SS# before Dec, and haven't recieved it yet, so make several calls to the Social Security Office... AND GET THE RUN AROUND
9) Drink more Coffee
10) Complete the Re-Adoption before moving to CA (Court date 1/31/07 YAHOO!)
11) Find out my sister is in the hositpal due to complications from a surgery she had a year ago (we want to go home... she has 3 kids which are ALL ADULTS... but you wonder, are they really... Only 1 of them has even go to see her; my neice has 3 kids, works full time and pretty much has no help for her significate other but has been there though it all. Her plate is completely full and over running... As the other 2 - they said they will have to try... One of them even made the comment that he will see if he could go... AS IF HE HAD TO ASK FOR PERMISSION! It is completely heart breaking to know this is going on there, and we are so far away and have our hand tided. Regardless of how people feel, family is family, and if there were any possiblities, that they would never see someone again, BRIDGES SHOULD BE MENDED, people will regret it for the rest of their lives, of course if the have a true heart, and really do believe...AND her ex husband has been there right by her side too! GOT TO LOVE HIM... HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HIM!)
12) Prepare for a Open House for the Sale of the house.
13) Drink More Coffee
14) Try and figure out where we want to move in the Bay Area... Benicia, Vallejo, Napa, Fairfield, Concord, Martinez, etc....
15) Clean my Desk off - (Thank God I don't have a picture of it.... It could be used as blackmail)
16) In between everything else.... TAKE CARE OF MY PEANUT!!!! THE BEST PART OF IT ALL...

I just want to click my heals 3 times and say...

I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home....

POOFFF..... I AM HOME...

God how I wish it was that easy...

So, does anyone want to buy some furniture? I have a Pool Table, Dinning Room Table with 8 chairs and a hutch that goes with it, Queen Size electric Bed, Theater Seating for 4, 4 piece sectional with a chase lounge, Tredmill, stationary bike, a garage full of crap.... I can keep going but I am tired and I want to post Angelena's 9 month birthday!

So that is all for now...

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Take that stuff with you girl!!!

bodegalee said...

Hey there, we're in the Bay Area, North Bay... email me privately if you need any info on things like schools (I'm certainly NO end-all be all and dont know S. Bay, but can help with info up here if you'd like)... Hint, hint, look closely at my name :) and you'll know where we are!! My email link is on our blog.. take care
Leigh