Saturday, January 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY

THE BIG 9 MONTHS!
I only wish I could stop time to really enjoy every little last minute of your day.... But then again.... Everyday is your day... Big Changes this week for Angelena...
Weight: 14 lbs 11oz
Height:26 1/2 in.
Head: 17 in
Ok... We know she is kind of small, but her wonderful doctor said she is growing, and is becoming more active...
She is now starting to eat STAGE 3 Baby Food... - Today was her first day, and we already know what she DON'T LIKE - 1) Turkey Dinner 2) Pasta with Veges 3) Green Beans... Guess what... THE DOGS LOVE THEM!!! So the both Jasmine and Honey will get to eat the food that Angelena don't like... I will not just through them out.... And boy does Angelena have a way to tell me she don't like these... You would think she would spit it out, keep her mouth closed, turn her head??? Nope, she will let you put it in her mouth and then she starts gaging on it... I know that is gross... But, I know if I didn't like something, I would not let someone put it in my mouth.... It was so funny... I hope that don't make me a bad mommy.... I am sure she will change her ways sooner or later...
BUT FOR NOW.... MY PEANUT IS 9 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUT..... (butter butt)
Love you Mommy.

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday baby!!!!