Sunday, August 13, 2006

AS I PROMISED.... MORE PICTURES!


I know it has only been a week, but OMG... I never knew how hard it is to not miss Angelena. I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on, then put back. I am so glued to my computer for any information that is posted about PGN...





I am please to tell everyone... on Wednesday there were a bunch of Releases from PGN, and them on Thursday, there were 200 cases released. No, not mine, but several people that I know through the forum have been released. It appears there are releases form people that entered into PGN in the beginning of July. Which means they are catching up their work. We entered PGN July 25, so with that, I am figuring (as long as we are not kicked out) we will be out of PGn in about 3 weeks, then the request the new Birth Certificate and we get our appoint with the Embassy and pick Angelena up.... So we can possibly have her home around Uncle John's Birthday!!!! God I can't wait.

For those who knew mom got hurt, she is doing better, She is getting stir crazy, but as the doctor said she needs to stay still and heal. I only hope this doesn't effect the next trip. If it does we will have to resort to another plan. SO everyone PRAY for us!!!

Bye for now.
Ellie and Angelena!!!

No comments: