Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Long Awaited Down Load from Camara!
This is Angelena's Best Cousin, sharing her food... Note: they are only 2 months in age different
This was taken on the day we went had her Photo shot with the Photographer with Celebrating Adoption... This poor child was so tired when it was over with... Yes the balloon is tied to her dress...
Here she is just cheesen for the Camara
This was 2 night ago, this dog barks and sings jingle bells... Mind you she will hug him, dance with him, but the minute he starts moving, she RUNS... Big CHickeN!
This was last night, she was playing with her Santa Hat... See her nakedness... Guess why.... CHICKEN POX! That sure was a suprise last night... So far she has 5 big pus spots - under her arm, chest, back and side flank... I am praying this is just a small spot of it. She was vaccinated for Chicken Pox, so I really don't understand why she has them.

This is her Halloween Custom.... See how late I am!
Here, even later... THis was when she was Baptized 10/27/07... Look at my little princess.... She did SOOOOOOOOOO Good, I am so proud of her... This is my Brother and Sister, her offical, Nina, and Nino...




And last for today... Her sleeping in her Toddler Bed...


That's enough for now!
More later... On Friday... I may have a VERY SPECIAL SUPRISE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS....
Keep checking!
HUGS

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Well, it is about time!! I love them all. Poor baby with the chicken pox.

Liz G. said...

BEE-YOU-TEA-FULL!!!

Absolutely beautiful!

That 3rd pic - OMG!

Alleen said...

She is just gorgeous in the baptism gown!!!!!!!!!

Sorry she has the pox. Gosh, I'm worried now that you say she was vaccinated. Sigh.... Though, I know sometimes you don't get immunity from the shot. I'm a perfect example. I had two shots(as an adult, it takes two) and was retested and still don't have the immunity. I gave up.

Gail said...

Love all the pictures!! We have had some mild chicken pox cases here lately with children who have been vaccinated. Hope Maya's is mild and easy.
Gail

Unknown said...

OMG Ellie, what a princess she is!!!!!!
She is growing though, looking more toddler like...
What a beauty. Thanks for sharing.

Holly said...

Angelena and Angelo are absolutely adorable! Grace also has that purple princess shirt :-)

Sending special Christmas wishes for a speedy out :-)