Monday, December 03, 2007

Info and OUR HERO

Info and OUR HERO

First I would like to give you all an update to Angelo's Case...

We still have not been resumbitted into PGN, apparently there is yet another piece of the puzzle missing. Something from the Birthmothers village where she was born. I am not really sure what, but I am thinking it may be her Birth Certificate, cause that is what I was originally told why I got Kicked Out...

I really don't know at this point... THis is what was said... "IT IS NOT BACK IN PGN YET.. THIS IS MY CONVERSATION WITH THE LAWYER.. HE SAYS... I NEED A DOCUMENT FROM QUICHE.. AND THE MAYOR IS IN ECUADOR AND ONLY HE CAN GIVE THE DOCUMENTO.. HE RETURNS THURSDAY. MY SONS GODFATHER IS ON CONGRESSMAN IN THAT AREA.. AND HE IS HELPING ME GET THE DOCUMENT"

So in Guatemala time, that means 6 months... HAHAHA... Just kidding, but you know what I mean. This is oh so very fusterating...

Now on to another special story...

In the blog world, I have meet many people, and we have been communicating with some for well over 2 years... We have grown to love some of these family as if they are right next door, even if they are thousands miles away, or even in different countries (do you here me Kate)... Well, this one family, has done a wondeful slide show for everyone... She is always thinking of others... When I read her blog last night, it brought tears to my eyes, as I watch it, I seen many family in there that I have come to known very well... On to top this off, this person did this slide show, and called it a Gift to my Hero's... Little does she know... She is Our Hero...

Take a look...

A Christmas Present For You- My Hero

My hero is not a star in Hollywood. My hero is not a politician or a member of the royal family. Many of you reading this today are my heroes. You are world changers. You see what you want the world to be and you decide to BE the change. You aren't content to close your eyes to it. I am so deeply grateful to be a part of such a dynamic group of people. Today I have a Christmas gift for you. This is especially dedicated to all the mommas out there opening their hearts and homes to little ones who have no greater wish than to have a family. It WILL be a merry Christmas for so many little ones this year because of you. YOU are my hero.



If you would like to follow her journey, and watch how beautiful she and her family is, growing every year ;), here name is Angel... Kind of fitting don't you think!

Here is her blog: http://thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com/

Thank you Angel~

HUGS
Ellie

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is just too sweet!!!