Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Where do I start....

Well, We are home... What a great feeling it is... Our trip was amazing, and I wouldn't have changed it for anything... Angelena has an awesome disposition... Or better yet.... she IS a "PULS" ... you all that know us, know what I mean! She has no problem telling you what she wants, and DON'T want... HEHEHE

Not only was it an amazing trip for me, but Ginger, my friend got to meet her daughter Maya for the first time also... Maya is so cute, sweet, and not even close to being as noisy as Angelena.... Unfortunately, Ginger had to leave her precious little angel in Guatemala for now. But she will be going back to visit, over Christmas...


It was a little scary in Guatemala. We stayed at the Grand Tikal, in Guatemala City, it reminds me of the Embassy Suites here in the states. Where there is an atrium on the main floor, and the elevators are glass where you can see out. All the floors surrounded the main floor to where you can look down into the lobby... Also, there are lower levels to this hotel which is a mall. We were warned not to go down there, it wasn't safe. At one point I looked over, and there were "police" in the lobby with machine guns.

Well got to go baby crying... more to come when I get a chance...

HUGS

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad you are home with Angelena. Oh, and that baby with Angelena sure is cute.