Thursday, October 26, 2006




No words can express what the past few days have been like.... We have been so busy... Going to doctors, getting tests done, bonding, and learning each other. Angelena is very sweet, and loveable. She even knows how to givc kisses... At first I thought she was shy, but now.... She is full of laughs, kicking, smiles, and just plain goofy... She is a little jokester... She loves to keep you guessing... One minute she is fussing, and you look at her and tell her that is enough, and she starts to laugh at you... She whines, and thinks she is getting one over on you... Guess what... IT DON'T WORK... I just start playing with her, and she starts laughing. She has brought out a side in me that I haven't ever felt... It is amazing... And to say to her, mommy is coming... or come see mommy, or wheres momma's girl... It is kind of hard to believe that I am actually saying that about me.... AND GRANDMA.... hahaha... Little Tinker, has Grandma wrapped... She may say she's not... But, trust me, when you see them together, she is so WRAPPED around her little finger... But, who isn't!!!
Watch out CALIFORNIA here we come...We are going to CA for a visit 11/2-11/19. Family and Friends are going to be meeting Angelena for the first time... And Angelena will get her 2nd Airplane ride!!! This time, I will be sure NOT to give her a bottle right before boarding... That way she will have a settled tummy!
Well thats all for now... She is sleeping, and mommy realizes, that she needs to sleep when baby does, cause if she don't, she don't get any sleep!
Good Night!




4 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Ellie,
I am so glad that things are going good for you and Angelena. I hope you have a great trip to California. Your little pumpkin is so sweet. I am so glad that I got to be there when you brought her home.

Anonymous said...

Aww Ellie your little pumpkin is so adorable I can't wait till you guys come here i want to hug her and kiss her she looks like Dani. See you Soon!
Love Alie & Chris <3

Mama Bunny said...

Ellie -

My husband and I are leaving for Guatemala in a 8 days... I'm a bit concerned about the situation down there. Can you please e-mail me with your experience from GC? My e-mail is aesm05@aol.com (that is a zero.)

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie,

Congratualations on getting home safe and sound with your little bundle of joy!

My husband, Greg, baby Sara, and I met you and Angelina at the U.S. Embassy as we were waiting for our number to be called. I just wanted to send you our best wishes and to ask you about any medical tests you would recommend for our little
Sara. We took her to the doctor and he didn't recommend any tests to be done at this time. I just want to make sure we aren't missing anything. When you have a chance, I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me at ybarralex@yahoo.com.

Congratulations, again!