Sunday, October 08, 2006

Almost there.... FATE STRICKS AGAIN



I recieve an email form the agency on Friday, saying the US Embassy in Guatemala is requiring additional forms before they will issue the appointment date. So paper chased this weekend and is over, everything will be FedEx on Monday, we should be submitted for "PINK" Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, and maybe by Friday, we will know our appointment date.... For those who don't know the meaning of "PINK", it IS actually a PINK PIECE OF PAPER that your Embassy Appointment is on. And, that is when I am going to have Angelena in my ARMS FOREVER!!!!!
Also, we have the actuall copy of the "Adoption Decree" from Guatemala, and yes it is in Spanish... I have completely translated it to English. Angelena's Adoption Decree states the Adoption is as of: August 22, 2006... You know me with dates and how I say everything correlates... Let me tell you... FATE HAS STRUCK AGAIN.... Angelena's adoption is final on the Guatemala side on my Birthday.... Now all we are waiting for is the US side...
Well that's all for now... Here's to the next "PULS" driver!!!!

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is so cute. She could just drive herself to the US. I hope you do get PINK the first of the week.

Ginger

JuJu - said...

OK-
Pink is a great color I think!
We are praying for pink!

Julia