Sunday, October 15, 2006

Well here it is Sunday, morning.... Early... REALLY EARLY... How can anyone sleep? I will be going to Guatemala tomorrow to bring home my Angelena... I can't sleep, I an full of anxioty... I never thought this day would ever come.

Friday the 13th... Could it have gotten any better? First thing in the morning... The agency calls, then later in the afternoon, my work gives me a Baby Shower, and we had a suprise guest... My Mom... It the World to me to have my mom there with me. Angelena got alot of things. It was great! The area that they had it in looked amazing. They decorated with balloons and streamers. They hug a Pink Umbrella form the ceiling upside down and filled it with balloons too! They had purchased a beautiful cake and it was EXCELLENT! Once I get the pictures I will post them.

So, lets see... I will be going to work in the morning, they leave around 1pm, I have to pick up Ginger at the Love Field Airport, then, we have to rush to the DFW International Airport for our flight... I am really concerned about Gingers Flight coming in on time, we are scheduled to have Thunder Storms, and I am already getting paniced... For the drought season we have been having here in TX, why of all days are we going to get rain like they are perdicting... I guess you can say, NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME from getting Angelena...

Now, as for Angelena.... I have thought alot about her name, and thought, going though life "Angel" maybe a little hard to cope with... I also thought about, Lena.... But, I really like - ELENA... and it is the beginning of my name... HAHAHA, I just noticed that... Maybe I need to go back to the THINKING BOARD.... So forget this part of the post...

Anyway, I bought this car seat yesterday, because I had to have it for Angelena's ride home from the airport... Well, I opened the box, and guess what, it was completely assembled... How much better can it get! I pull out the little booklet and read it from front to back. Take the seat to the car, spend 1 hour putting the car seat in... Well sort of... EASIER SAID THEN DONE... "Latch Hooks vs' Seat straps" what a joke... I can tell you the seat is IN the car, but as for being hooked up right.... Well lets just say, I shut the car door and walked away... I think I will be visiting my local fire department once daylight hits.... Well, I think I am going to try to sleep again...

So, if you don't see anything posted for a week or so, you will know why.... I am having Mommy time...

3 comments:

Alleen said...

Have the time of your life!!!!

Go to seatcheck.org - they list all of the places near your zip code that check car seat installations. Well worth the time! We ended up going to a car dealership(doesn't have to be the kind of car you have) and they did an awesome job of explaining everything. They spent a lot of time with us.

I CAN'T wait to see pics posted of you home with your Angel(even if you don't call her that, that's what she is).

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Enjoy your mommy time, but you better let me know how it is going. Don't worry about getting to Angelena, you will get her Tuesday morning, forever.

Ginger

Calico Sky said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip. I am so happy that you and Ginger can share this together.
I can't wait to see the updates