Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things that help the day go by better........



A FACE ANY MOMMY COULD LOVE.....



HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS LITTLE THING???













AND LOOK AT THOSE PONY TAILS...



Just look at these pictures. I recieved them today, at work. I can't help but look at them and cry... With her big brown eyes, she is saying, "Well Mommy where are you? Why haven't you come to take me home yet?"

SO my mission in life:

GET : ANGELENA HOME
BE: HEALTHY
HAVE: FAITH

I know it will be anyday that I get that call. THEN, I AM LEAVING ON A JET PLAN... DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL BE BACK AGAIN.... Opps, wrong song!!!

All I know is, I need her and she needs me..





1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ellie,

She has grown! Her face looks older and wiser. :) She's a beautiful girl! I hope you're out of PGN soon.

Ruth