Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy 5 Month Birthday Baby....



It has 5 whole months since you were brought into this world. You are the most beautiful child I have ever seen....

I watched the newest video I received of you, and listen here little one... YOU HAVE MY ATTITUDE!!! I don't know how you developed that in just the few days we weree together... But, I love it!

Waiting by Eileen Ramage

The endless days with no escape
Thoughts of you in distant place
One picture printed on my mind
Eyes closed or open I see your face.

Joy and sadness fill my days
My heart and soul are aching.
I long to see you soon again
To end the eternal waiting.

I've become a stranger to myself
A stranger I now know.
I am the one I used to be
So many years ago.

motions I thought I never had
Have now come shining through.
The life that glows within me now
Could be because of you.


I LOVE YOU PRINCESS

Mommy

1 comment:

Liz G. said...

You need to UPDATE girl...