Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Letter to Angelena...




I sit here tonight, constantly thinking of you. Knowing that the decisions I make in my life, is no longer just my life, but OURS. No matter what happens, I will always love you and ensure you are well taken care of. Life can take many directions, but know in your heart, there is only one direction... Yours... No matter what people think or say, follow your heart, and know that when you look back at your decisions, you did what you thought was right, even if it didn't turn out the way you wanted it.

Everyone learns by their mistakes, and no matter what mistakes are made, you will only be a stronger person. I will always be there to hold your hand, be that extra shoulder, and when you are down, I am there to hold you always and forever.

I dedicate the song "You'll Be in my Heart" form Phil Collins to you... I listen to that song so often, and have read the word, day in and day out, knowing that you and me are now and forever more.

I love you baby and need you now more than ever, and want you to know.... Just look over your shoulder and I will be there.... My heart is aching for you to be in my arms. Life has thrown me another hard ball, and I am fighting with all my might, for you, a fight that someday you will understand... As I have said before, things happen for a reason, and we may not understand why or even like it, but, there is a reason for everything...

So you hang in there baby, because I am going to look into the sky tonight at those same stars you see, and make a wish for both of us. Knowing that we are this close, I AM NOT GIVING UP... I am coming for you soon, and you are coming for me... WE ARE SUVIORS and NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.... That is my promise to you...

I love you... Always and Forever...

Mommy

No comments: