Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What a Night....

We are almost packed to leave Texas and move on back to California. Angelena and Grandma left yesterday on a plane. I missed her even as she was being carried away from me going through the security line. I know this is only temp. but, I still miss her SO MUCH....

After the airport run yesterday, we came home and packed a while, went to dinner, and then decided to relax. I rec. a call from my mom and she was asking me weird questions... like, what did we feed Angelena that was yellow... I thought about it for a few minutes and went down the list of what she had eaten over the last few days... I also, noted to her on Monday, she went and had her 1 yr shots, and blood work done. She proceeds to tell me they noticed on the plane that behind Angelena's ears were yellow, and the palms of her hands were yellow... They had already called her doctor, here in TX, and they told her it could be something she ate. To feed her some green stuff... As long as her eyes don't have any yellow in them she should be fine. The doctor is going to call in the morning (which is today) to check on her, and hopefully the blood work will be back from monday. So, now... I am 1750 miles away from my baby, crying my eyes out, because I am not with her, and something maybe wrong. I just want to walk away from this house, my stuff, to go be with my baby, and now I have to go to work... HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FUNTION? WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?

My mom said not to worry... HAHAHA... HOW IS THAT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN? My sister said, she is fine, she is acting just like herself... Nothing is wrong with her.... Angelena will see me when we get there next week... She isn't running a fever, no cough, running nose, or loose (you know the diaper thing)....

Something I noticed on Monday, she looked like she was getting a little tan... I hope this is all it is... Anyway.. I am going to be calling her doctor this morning at 8:30 when they open, to see if the results are in...

GOD I MISS MY LITTLE PEANUT... THIS IS INSANE....

11 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Oh Ellie, I was thinking about you all day yesterday. My heart is breaking that you have to be away from Angelena for so long. Just look at it this way: You will get a lot of sloppy kisses next week. As for the yellow, Has she eaten alot of carrots? Sometimes they will discolor the skin. Call me tonight. I will be at work but I will take my phone. You are way more fun that work!!!

Wendy said...

Levi's nose turned orangey/yellow when he ate too many carrots and squash. It didn't really take a lot either. I'm sure it was probably a lot more noticable since he is such an albino. Oh wait, was there any yellow or orange frosting on her little cake? The dyes in those can do the same thing, especially since she was wearing a lot of it! I think you have a bad case of frosting-face ;-)

Mama Bunny said...

Oh Ellie, my heart is aching for you! Just remember your Mama raised children and she will do her very best to keep Angelena healthy. I hope she improves soon.

Alleen said...

I hope she is just fine other than missing her momma!

Kim said...

I'm sure she's fine! I hope this week goes quickly for you!

Calico Sky said...

I hope she is ok? This must be sooo hard for you. Saying prayers!

Angel said...

I am thinking of you! I remember how hard it was to be away from KK when she was so small. Hugs to you. Angel

Courty said...

I hope you're gettin settled in.

Holly said...

I hope she's ok and eating green food helps! Keep us posted and when you're settled in your new house, send me an email...we can do a playdate or something :-)

Jennifer said...

What a cutie she is. I pray that your week goes quickly. She is in good hands.

Courty said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY BOY!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!