Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Secret Revealed

First let me start by explaining who is in this...

The people in the chairs in the beginning, is Aunttie Kathy, and Grandma... The people at the end are, Cousin Shannon, and Cousin Danni (Diaper Girl)... Cousin Shannon is holding a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup in her hand...

I am doing the camera!!!





Can you believe this... Only home 7 months...... MY PEANUT CAN WALK...
She now will walk a little, then fall down on her butt, and crawl... She crawl faster than she can walk!!!!
My baby is growing up!!!!! WHERE THE PAUSE BUTTON???? I want her to stay like this alittle longer!!!!
HUGS

9 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

OMG!!! You better gets some really good running shoes. She off to a fast start. I hope you gave her the candy!!!

Courty said...

Yey!!! Go Angelina!! That's a sweet reward at the end too! Nice tricks Ellie!!

Calico Sky said...

She is doing so so well! WOW! WHAT GREAT NEWS!!!

Shelby said...

They are so sweet when they start walking. Get your running shoes ready-- she will be off before you know it.
If you figure out how to get her to stay like this a little longer let me know- I would love for Breahna to stay like she is.

Kim said...

It is so exciting - but exhausting at the same time. :)

Alleen said...

Yeah!!!! Go Angelena!!!!! She will definitely be off and running soon. Doesn't take long as I'm learning!

Princess D said...

Yay Angelena! Woohoo. So excited about all of your recent news. Are you here? Hope you are settling in and things are good.

Hugs,
D

Calico Sky said...

see even you have secrets?! lol

Angel said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I am sooooo happy! This is awesome! :0) Angel