Tuesday, May 15, 2007

BIG SISTA!!!!!
Yep... I am a big sister... The long awaited news came to my mommy on the day she drove into CA!!! I have a little brother!!!! His name is:
ANGELO EDWARD
Born 5/9
5lbs. 8oz.
Healthy
That is all the news we have so far. We are waiting for a Medical Report, Pictures, and the Power of Attorney so we can get the ball rolling on getting Angelo home!
PS... My mommy and uncles made it CA safely, and I am so happy to see my mommy... I missed her so much... I just can't stop giving her kisses...
Thats all for now!!!!
HUGS TO ALL:
Angelena

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ellie and Angelena! How totally exciting to have a new baby on the way! I am very happy for you. Glad you made to CA safely, and I hope you are getting settled in. That is a big adventure to accomplish. Best of luck. I can't wait to see pics of little Angelo on your blog.
Jeanne

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

It is about time you let Angelena back on the computer. Where are the pictures??? This kid is a week old. We want pictures before he is grown.

Alleen said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say, that is positively the most beautiful picture of a baby I have seen in a long time?????????????????

Liz G. said...

Yay!! He's here!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Glad you made it safely to California.

nikki said...

Who Hoooooooo
What great news!!!!!
Congrats to you both!!!!!!
Can't wait to see pictures

Calico Sky said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THAT IS THE BESTEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS!!!!

Wendy said...

Are we ever going to see pictures or is he just so beautiful you think we might all fight over him????? Come on woman, we want pictures!!! (hee!)