Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Now tell me... DO these to 1 week old pictures look like eachother? Can you tell they are brother and sister! It is amazing the comparision...
They both have the same:
Nose
Eye Shape (closed)
Mouth
Turtle Neck
Hair (lots)
and it appears... they both know how to sleep though getting thier pictures taken...
This is the first time I was able to lay my eyes on my Angelo... I have about 25 pictures and a video. I never could figure out how to load the viedos so I have given up. I can't wait to share it with Angelena...
Also, I think we need to change this back ground of the blog... Angelo is a boy, and we have pink. So Angelena's Jounrney is going to be changing soon. So anyone with any Ideas of the new name, and color, feel free to suggest!
Today is a GOOD DAY!!!!

15 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful.

Ruth
www.guatemalansisters.blogspot.com

Alleen said...

Oh my goodness, they look sooooo much alike!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

As i said on the forum, Anggelo is every bit a precious and adorable as his big sister!! As for your blog page - how about ElliesAngels and, if you are into 70's campy shows, as the background you could have a boat with the outline of 2 kids jumpling out...or maore practically a sky blue background with fluffy white clouds!

nikki said...

Oh he is just precious!!!!!
Boy do they look alike.
More pictures, more pictures please!

Calico Sky said...

He is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

What about a Guatemalan themed blog? with guatemalan flag etc? That would be neat :)

Anonymous said...

WOW !! Beautiful Children Auntie Ellie...WB TO CALI !! What about hues of blue and purple as your background ?? They blend well together.. kermit the frog and miss piggy themed... In the arms of your two angels...just a thought..

Mary said...

He is such a sweety.And yes he deos look like his big sister.Cant wait to see more pics of the little guy.....

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

My new little nephew is adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Maybe it will be soon, like 5 1/2 weeks? HINT HINT!!!

Wendy said...

Are you sure that's not the same baby dressed in 2 outfits??? hah! It is going to be so much fun comparing pix as he grows. I like the Ellie's Angels theme. God speed, little man!!!

Shelby said...

He is adorable.. As far as a new title for the blog - I like the title of this post.. My 2 Angel's....
Congrats!!

Unknown said...

They look exactly alike Ellie!!!!!
I am so happy for you! I hope the process goes
smoothly, and you'll soon have your little boy, and
Angelena's brother home. HOW EXCITING!!!
I was going to ask ARE YOU READY FOR THIS????
But I know the answer is YOU ARE!!! How could you not be.
Blessings
Jeanne

Wendy said...

Love the new look!

Shelby said...

Love the new look-- perfect for them both.

Courty said...

OMG!! They look like TWINS!! WOW!:-0 Amazing!

bodegalee said...

He's just adorable!!! I'm so excited for you!! :)