Monday, February 12, 2007

SOME MUCH INFO TODAY!!!
First... We did a little retail therapy this weekend durning the open house. How could I pass up this little outfit!!! LOOK AT HER BOOTIE!!!! I love the trap door!!!
Then, wehn we got home, guess what was on our door step??? A PACKAGE FROM MY SECERT BLOG PAL!!! Angelena got some loot!!! And mommy got some GUATEMALAN COFFEE BEANS!!! YAHOO... As my SPB mentioned... Coffee to me is like Chocolate to her!!! Take about doing the PEEPEE dance... Look at Angelena... She couldn't wait to get into this stuff!!!! THANK YOU SBP!!! A PERSON AFTER MY OWN HEART... AND we even have new stuff for her Helmet!!!

Ok... now we all know Angelena can crawl... RIGHT... Well she can also, pull herself up to a standing postion... But she doesn't get the concept that it is a harder fall when she let go... Good thing she has her helmet!

NOW... This is a picture of her before her bath... LOVE THAT HAIR...
DURNING HER BATH!!!!!!


And After.... LOVE THE HAIR!!!!


So, I just wanted to say... MANY HUGS TO MY SBP, and of course... SHOW OFF PEANUT!!!!
HUGS



4 comments:

Calico Sky said...

what a cute post. She is sooo adorable!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I LOVE THE HAIR. YOU CAN REALLY SEE HER BOTTOM 2 TEETH. YOU HAVE A GREAT SBP!!!!

Princess D said...

I love the outfit and the model is too cute. The bathing beauty pics are my favorite. Ok, I keep reading about SBP. How do I get in on this group? I really want to be someones SBP :-) LOL How did you guys all start that? Would love to join in the fun. I sent you an email this weekend.

D

Alleen said...

Wow - that is some hair!!!! Too cute!!!

Lotsa loot!