Wednesday, February 07, 2007

GUESS WHO CAN CRAWL!
First you sit her on her behind..... And of course she sees the camara, so she starts cheez'en

Then she gets up on her knees.... And bounces! Good thing she has a clean diaper on!!!

Then she starts to lean... Thank good for QUICK CLICK on the camara!!!

And down you have it... on her hands and knees... The last couple of weeks she has been doing this... But then does a belly flop to rech stuff... she would do it like an inch worm....

And of course... looking at mommy for approval!!!!
So these pictures were taken on Sunday... Then last night, I just happen to have the camara and camcord sitting next to me on the table, and she started to crawl... I have it on video... I tied my Blue and White braclet to a piece of yarn and put her a cross the room, and pulled the yarn towards me... SHE STARTED FOLLOWING IT... on her HANDS AND KNEES yep Crawling.... Once I figure out how to post a video on this blog, I will post it!!!!
Thats all for now!!!
HUGS

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

GO GIRL GO!!!!!

Tricia said...

Oh, your sweet baby girl is PRECIOUS!!!!! What a sweetheart! I love her pictures!!!

Alleen said...

She's positively gorgeous! Look out momma, you're going to be chasing after her non-stop now. Trust me, I know of which I speak!!! I'm EXHAUSTED!

Calico Sky said...

Oh she is adorable, simply adorable. That must have been a proud mommy moment!!

Princess D said...

Oh my! Yay Angelena. Love the outfit. Isn't it exciting when they reach these milestones? Loved your post on my blog. I would love to trade houses but I think my husband might be a little peeved! LOL
Hugs from Cali. Where do you think you will move out here btw?
D

Unknown said...

I have been waiting months for Aidan to crawl!!!
He gets around but uses a swim move, belly flop approach. He just won't keep his knees up. Guess they all have their own method. But he is pulling himself up regularly, and the stairs are his favorite place of course. Darling pics of Angelena Ellie.
Jeanne