Saturday, February 17, 2007

Day of Sickness....




IT is cold out side, but not as cold as it has been... Which makes me think that is why I am sick...



On top of that... We still have the house up for sale, and everytime someone wants to come in for an appointment, we all bundle up and go for a ride... anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours... Talk about wasting gas... I decided tomorrow, we will get in the car and go to the end of the block and sit there and wait for the people to go... I feel like crap, and just want to sleep... AND THANK GOODNESS it isn't Angelena or Mom that is sick... JUST ME!!!



Anyway... Just wanted to post a picture or 2, cause, I AM SO IN LOVE with my Baby....




3 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

What a little sweetheart!!! Hope you feel better, soon!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the last picture!!! I can't wait to see both of you in 11 days. Hope you feel better.

Calico Sky said...

Feel better soon!!!! Selling a house is hard work (I did it last summer).

I mentioned you in my blog today! Hope that was ok!!!