Friday, July 27, 2007

PICTURE DAY....




Well this was surely a suprise, after I have HOUNDED everyone for a month.
Here are Angelo's legistic's
Are you ready for this??????
9 lbs - 4 oz
21 Inches Tall
This little boy is 2 1/2 months old, and has almost doubled his weight...
As for him being under the weather:
He has a small hernia, that they are hoping will resolve itself before he is a year old? No surgical procedures were necessary. He had "Flu"ish symptoms and had "Anti-Flu" meds. He is Neurological healthy, and is growing accordingly.
I am getting to where this process can't go fast enough! But you know, I have only been in this rat race for 3 1/2 months now... Not even comparable to other people... I guess I am just being selfish. BUT GUESS WHAT.... WHO CARES! HAHAHA...
I was going to update my blog this morning, with a big black hole as a picture. With the title "the unknown"... I got busy and saved it instead of posting it... THEN I got the email and had to revise my posting... I like to end the week with a postive note!
Do you realize, that: Angelena is 15 months old today... and she only weighs 18 lbs. Her little brother is already 1/2 her size... Sure do hope she has a little BIG brother! She will need that protection from all those little boys out there that will fall in love with her.... HAHAHA...
Anyway... Enjoy!

12 comments:

nikki said...

He is just so cute!!!! What a good boy gaining all that weight!!!
Olivia has a hernia also, it doesn't hurt her, and the doctor says it will go away on it's own. And Since she turned 1 it is getting less and less noticable.

Alleen said...

He's adorable!! And he really looks like Angelena now!

Katie said...

Angelo is so handsome in these pics !!

LouLou said...

GIRL<
He sure has grown since GC hasn't he??? Cute as a button!!!! AP weighs 19 and a half pounds at 9 months old!!! She is also almost 29 inches LONG!!! I have the biggest Guategirl EVAH! Glad to hear that the DNA was done. Now I'm praying for a FAST PA!!!

Holly said...

Angelo is absolutely adorable! The wait is horrible, isn't it?

BTW...today (Sat.) from 10 to noon, a group of Guat. adoptive families are getting together at Jackson park in San Francisco. You are more than welcomed to come!

Gail said...

He is adorable. So tiny!! Hope the flu and all the other ucky stuff goes away FAST.
Gail

Calico Sky said...

He has grown SOOOOOO much!!!!
Must email you.
I am back. Almost one month bad internet, and away and sad. better now!
Hope you are having a fun summer with Angelina!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That outfit is soooooo too short. I think you should leave Wednesday to take him more clothes. Be glad that your process is fast and easy. Now we have seen the cute little or should I say big guy I personally need a Angelena fix.

Our Family of 5 said...

He is such a little sweetie!!!

redhawks said...

He's such a cutie!!!
Jen:)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Wow! What a cutie (big cutie) Angelo is. I know what you mean about the black hole. At least you have Angelena to keep you busy, which makes it a bit more bearable.

Love the photos and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

glad youre in

IM NOT BRAVE I literally mean Im matching and stepping OUT.

:)

Carla