Sunday, February 24, 2008

This will be my last post on this blog.
I want to first say... Thank you to EVERYONE who has read this and followed along. I have meet MANY AMAZING people on this journey. If it weren't for my friends and family, I think my journey would have been harder. I want to post special thanks and love you to my family, the last 8 years of illness', deaths, and births, our family bond has grown stronger and tighter than ever before. Granted, we all have our ups and downs, but we are all still holding on to each other as if there were no tomorrow. Thank you for accepting MY children as if they were blood. I see how each and everyone of you, hold, kiss, hug, and bond with my kids- my heart makes leaps of joy seeing the happy faces on the kids and yours. WE LOVE YOU...
A HUGE THANK YOU to my BLOG friends... Each and everyone of you have also made this journey easier... You rejoiced with me when Good things happened, you kicked my butt when I was down and eased my fears. I have so many of you that I want to thank... PLEASE forgive me if I missed anyone... Ginger, Wendy, Angel, Leigh, Princess D, Allen, Corey, Candy, Krystal, Nikki, Crystal, Carrie, Stephanie, Ruth, Melanie, Stacey, Olga, Lori, Michelle, Kim, Kerry, Mindy, Robyn, The Forum... AND Many more... I never realized just how many of you there are until I start listing them ... If I have missed anyone... SO SORRY... I love you all!!!
I am opening a new blog for our journey of life. I hope you will follow it too, as, me being a single mom of 2, I am bond to have ups and downs along the way, and will be open to suggestions~! HAHAHA... Here is the link to the new blog... I love the outlay that my friend Nikki did on it.
See you all there~!
Hugs
Ellie

No comments: