Friday, February 15, 2008

First the Photo of the morning after...

Angelena: Mommy, I am being cute, you better only be getting my picture.
Mommy: Angelena, be nice to Bo Bo, he loves his big Sissy..
Angelena: I am keeping him at arm distants, be cramps my Cuteness
Mommy: Acutally Angelena, nothing can cramp your cuteness... You are MY CUTEST LITTLE GIRL
Angelena: Mommy, I am your ONLY LITTLE GIRL!
Mommy: (Thought to self... How did this little girl get so smart?)
Now the catch up...
Well, lets just say, we are on round 2 of the Flu... ALL OF US... Including Angelena... I have already called the doctors, and they say as long as they are getting fluid in, keep an eye on them. We have appointments for complete physicals next week and if need be, they can see them sooner.
I found out yesterday that my mom, sister and her boys, were giving me a suprise baby shower on Sunday, but it is not going to happen. "SUPRISE" Not only are we sick, but my sister and one of her boys are sick too... So I think we are just all passing it around right now. So, we are off to make phone calls to let people know it is being cancelled and changed for a couple of weeks out.
Well... I am off to try to sleep a little more.
Hugs

11 comments:

Gail said...

The picture is so cute! I think Angelina is letting her little brother suck on her finger.

Hope you are all better soon but don't pass the flu my way. LOL

Gail

Princess D said...

Hi,

Ellie, I know you are probably off work right now. I only have your work email and I wanted to reach you. Can you call me or email me when you have a minute? I wanted to see if you wanted to meet up at the zoo or? I noticed you are sick though on your blog. Want to plan something :-)

THanks,

Diana
weddingsbyd@gmail.com

bodegalee said...

Hey Ellie
SOOO hoping you feel better! We always seem to get sick after new baby arrives.... but right now I know there's so much stuff going around.. I think my system is giving into a major sore throat (just praying its not a delayed strep from Andrew!)... take good care.. the pics are all great! Angelena's expression in that one pic is priceless!

Stacie said...

What cuties! You must feel so happy and blessed!

Sarah said...

What a great FFF! Your two babies together forever! I have no doubt that Angelena will make sure she lets her little brother know that SHE is the princess!!! Beautiful children!

Victoria and Joe said...

So hope you get better soon.. seems like the sickness is running around.. Kids are gorgeous

Anonymous said...

That picture is PRICELESS!!!!!! LOVE your blog too! :)

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a CUTE picture, the look on Angelina's face says it all. I hope your all starting to feel better. YUCK the flu is awful especially when everyone has it!
Best Wishes
Stacey

Robyn said...

What an adorable pic!! Sorry to hear the sickies are at your house!! :( Hope everyone feels better soon!!

Robyn

Sarah Metz | Art Soul Photo said...

Ohhh Ellie!! Congratulations!! I was just checking your blog to catch up on the progress, and I see Angelo is HOME!! Please please feel free to call me anytime to set up another CA session - I'd absolutely love to see you guys again. BIG hugs, and hope you all feel better soon!

Melanie said...

uck, round 2 of the yuckies? Seriously? Good grief, gal! I was so hoping to check in & see everyone doing better.
I miss ya and hope ya'll are up & runnin in no time, ;)
-Melanie