Monday, September 10, 2007

ANGELO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

AUG 9 DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

11.5 lbs...

He is getting to be a very BIG boy...
*His weight very is adapted for its stature, his stature is within limits for its age.
*Hernia does not have complications by umbilical his, and this is corrected with the nonamerita age
*He maintains either its head and it very moves or its legs and arms*His muscular tone is very good.
*His neurological development is good
*First dose of vaccine was applied

He has changed so much. I wish I could reach out and really touch him. Angelena is getting so excited, but I honest don't think she really understands, but she does know something is going on.


Here are a couple of Pictures...





3 comments:

Gail said...

Angelo is adorable. Glad he is growing and doing well.
Gail

Unknown said...

What a sweetie Ellie. Also glad to hear his health is good! I hope you hear about preapproval very
soon! I would want to get my hands on that little bundle too... Take care. Jeanne

Sarah said...

He is precious!!! I just realized we have the same agency today...

Sarah and Sophie~Bug