Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The PeePee Dance...
Ok... As many of you know already, when we made the transition to CA, we didn't go into a house of our own. We are Temp. staying with my sister until something happens to the house in TX... Sell, Rent, BURN DOWN... What ever.... JUST KIDDING!
Anyway... I don't really know what has gotten into my little Angel... She has been changing SO much, and growning up right before my eyes... Where is the Pause Button...
You know how when come home from work, and your dogs see you... They get really excited, run in circles and prance... Because they are happy to see you... Well, guess who is doing this...
Angelena... She runs in cirlces, stomps her feet, raises her arms up and tries to jump all at the same time... And of course she thinks she is talking... But nothing but baby talk comes out... IT is quit commical.
I want so bad to get this on video tape, but of course, my video camara is packed away... So all I have is my Digital Camara, and NO cable for DOWNLOADING the pictures. I don't even have a Computer to dump my pics in. I have to go to Wolfs just do download...


3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad Angelena loves you so much. Don't that make you feel great. No do something with that house. Maybe move back in it????

nikki said...

Oh I would love to see a video of Angelena's happy dance. It sounds so cute!

Calico Sky said...

So glad that you are settling in well. I'm hoping that house sells soon, what is up with the market??