Saturday, June 17, 2006













46 More days till we Visit Guatemala....

I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas.... A day doesn't go by that I don't think, "THIS IS TAKING TOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGGGGG.

On anther note: Ginger is going to come a visit Dallas one of these days. We will finally get to meet eachother face to face, before we go to Guatemala. It will be neat. I can't wait. Yet, I am a little nervous too! I really don't know why, but it is like my circle is finally opening and I am letting people in again.

I have so other news to share... I have a few cousins that live in Alaska, 1 of them have adopted 2 little girls from China. This make 4 children total.... She original had twin boys, and now she has 2 girls very close in age, so if you think about, she has 2 sets of twins... They adopted 1 of the girls bout 2 years ago, and the other one came home in the begining of the year...Boy she sure does have a lot of courage... AND ALL THE KIDS are so adorable! Another cousin, already adopted a little girl a few years ago, and now is planning to pick up her second daughter sometime in July. She has sent me pictures of the girls.... All I can say is WOW... This is so exciting, and I love to watch and hear about the journeys. I am printing some of them up and sending them to my dad to see... Dad, well lets just say.... Don't own a computer, and if he did, he wouldn't know how to turn it on.... LOL - Wouldn't it be great to get all of us together with all the girls! Trust me... Birdies are in my ears and I can't wait!

Well thats all for now, I am just rambling.....


No comments: