Friday, April 13, 2007

Angelena has something to tell!

I am going to be a big sister! Yep, you heard it here! Mommy is going to be getting me a little brother or sister... Here is the most important kicker of all....
It will be my Biological Sibling!!!! That's right! Can you imagine... If everything goes as planned, my lil baby sib will be home next year.... I just couldn't hold it in anymore... I have been dancing around the house like crazy!!! We will know in a few weeks exactly what I will be a Big Sissy to, a boy or girl... Mommy, Grandma, Aunt Kathy, Cousin Dasia and Danni, helped me pick out the names... We will not reveal until my lil baby sib is born... So, keep you eyes open for more postings!!!!
LOVE TO ALL....
BIG little SIS... Angelena!

14 comments:

Alleen said...

woooohoooooooooooo!!!

Corey said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!
You'll be a great big Sis!

Unknown said...

Angelena and Ellie,
THAT IS INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME, DOUBLE, TRIPLE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SOOOOOOOO happy for all of you....
So that is what you meant when you said 2 down
and 1 to go, right???
Just incredible Ellie that you will be able to adopt Angelena's bio sibling.
So how long have you known this???? Do you just start the adoption process all over???
More details!!!!!
Jeanne

Betsy said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait to read more.

Michelle Smiles said...

Holy Cow! That is big news! Congrats!!!!!

Courty said...

AHHHH!!!!!! That is just SOO incredibly EXCITING!!!!!!! How did you get hooked up with getting a BIO sibling?!?!?!?! That is a God given blessing!!!!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

WOW, Angelena you will be a great big sissy. Someone to boss around. Tell your mom that I am so happy for her. I can't wait to meet the little stinker.

Princess D said...

Holy cow, this is fantastic. I am so excited for you both. Congratulations. I am so jealous LOL Big hugs coming your way from Cali. I hope you move here soon so we can get our girls together :-)

D

Shelby said...

That is fantastic news.. Congrats

Ruth said...

Wonderful news Ellie! Congrats to you and I can't wait to see photos.

Ruth
www.guatemalansisters.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

nikki said...

Awsome, awsome news!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Congrats! How exciting...can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Calico Sky said...

HAPPY TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!